Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lots of Fun!

Lots of FUN!
That's all I had this past weekend.
Kimberly Empey came down for a visit!
It was so great to see her!
Because her birthday is next week,
I made her a cake! :)

Then the fun continued!
Nicole's little sisters Libby and Mia
came for a visit.
They spent Friday night and
I don't know if they had fun or not,
but I sure did!
Here's Nicole and the girls
reading scriptures.
So cute!!

With all the fun,
I have no idea how this happened.
This bruise just appeared behind my knee.
For having no idea
of how it got there
it's kindof a harsh bruise.
But your guess is as good as mine!

Then the fun continued!
I went home with Nicole for the weekend.
It was SO much fun! Saturday, Nicole had two tickets
to the General Young Women's Conference.
I was lucky enough to go with her,
Thanks again Nicole! We got to sit down near the front,
the closest I've ever been! It was an awesome experience!
(even though we were technically too old to be there, haha)
But I have to say, President Uchtdorf is AMAZING!
He was the last speaker and I just love him! I didn't know much
about President Uchtdorf until I read a talk about him by
Elder Russell M. Nelson, another incredible apostle.
Here's a link to the article:

After, we went back to Nicole's house.
The next morning, we went to her friend's homecoming
in the ward she used to go to.
Then, we came back to Logan.
It was a quick trip, but was so fun!
A big thanks goes to Nicole & her family,
you guys are incredible!
Thanks for a terrific weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment